Contact us if you’d like to learn more about current and past projects.
- North Central CMA and Coliban Water – Integrated Catchment Management Plan for the Upper Coliban Catchment
- Land Stewardship Centre Canada – Utilising INFFER as a Decision Support Tool for Agri-environmental Programming in Brazeau County, Alberta
- Waikato River Authority NZ – INFFER and project prioritisation support
- Australian Institute of Marine Science – INFFER analysis for Crown of Thorns Starfish outbreak control
- Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC and Victorian DELWP – Social values in bushfire management decision making (INFFER Project)
- Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council Limited (AFAC) and Forest and Fire Management Group: National Burning Project (subproject 2)
‘Report on an analysis of the tools and methodologies available to balance competing objectives of burning programs and matching these to users’
- Melbourne Water – Melbourne Water owned land – prioritisation framework (INFFER)
- Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (Victoria) – Developing options for resourcing the ongoing management of fenced riparian land
- Mount Alexander Shire – Review of Land Management Rebate Program
- Melbourne Water – Source Water Catchment Protection (INFFER and CMIS)
- Connecting Country – Woodland bird INFFER analysis review
- West Gippsland CMA – Perry River Integrated Catchment Management Project Development – in partnership with Blue Sense Consulting
- Kingborough Council (Tas) – Bruny Island Cat Control (INFFER analysis)
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (Qld) – Costs of achieving the water quality targets for the Great Barrier Reef (As part of a consortium led by Alluvium Consulting)
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (Office of Environment and Heritage) – Evaluation of the Enhanced Bushfire Management Program
- North East Catchment Management Authority – Landscape condition monitoring & reporting (with Patten Bridge/Bridge Logic)
- Burnett-Mary Regional Group (Qld) – Evaluation and Final Review (Reef Programme)
- North Central CMA – Review of Landcare/Community Grants Program
- NQ Dry Tropics – Burdekin Water Quality Improvement Plan (INFFER analysis)
- Department of Environment/National Landcare Advisory Committee (NLAC) – Understanding and identifying the economic impacts of investment in the National Landcare Programme activities
- SEQ Catchments – Catchment Action Planning (INFFER analysis)
- North Central CMA – Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Plan
- West Gippsland CMA – Climate Change Planning support
- Department of Environment and Primary Industries (Vic) – Investigation of the cost-sharing and funding allocation approaches used in Victorian riparian management programs
- East Gippsland CMA – Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Plan
- Burnett-Mary Regional Group – Water Quality Improvement Plan
- Burnett-Mary Regional Group – Climate Change Planning support
- West Gippsland CMA – Regional Waterway Strategy (planning support)
- Terrain NRM – Wet Tropics Water Quality Improvement Plan (INFFER analysis component)
- West Gippsland CMA – INFFER analysis for Gippsland Plains Grassy Woodlands and Alpine Peat-bogs (with RMCG)
- Corangamite CMA (on behalf of 7 Victorian CMAs) – NRM and Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment (with Spatial Vision)
- West Gippsland CMA – INFFER analysis for the Corner Inlet Ramsar site
- Land Stewardship Centre (Alberta, Canada) – INFFER analysis for threatened bird species (Sage Grouse)
- Northern Gulf NRM – INFFER training
- Department of Environment & Primary Industries – Development of a Waterway Benefit: Cost Scoring Tool
- West Gippsland CMA – Waterway prioritisation for Regional Waterway Strategy.
- North Central CMA – Waterway prioritisation for Regional Waterway Strategy.
- Corner Inlet Water Quality Improvement Plan – INFFER analysis and underpinning bio-economic modelling.
- Greening Australia QLD – Improving Gold Coast vegetation through seed supply
- INFFER analyses for the Wimmera Catchment Management Authority to assist development of Biodiversity Fund applications.
- INFFER assessment for conserving woodland birds in the Mount Alexander Shire in central Victoria for Connecting Country.
- Water quality assessment for the Bow River in Alberta in partnership with the Land Stewardship Centre of Canada.
- Development of application form and assessment methodology for the Living Victoria Fund – Office of Living Victoria.
- Asset identification and priority setting for the Western Australian Rangelands NRM Plan.